— Trinity, on white trash bars
— Trinity, on rage
- Trinity: "I feel like death."
- Me: "I'm sorry."
- Trinity: "Death is knocking at my door."
- Me: "Well don't answer it."
- Trinity: ::dying whale noises::
- Me: "Be like, 'Go away! We gave at the office!'"
- Trinity, texting: "Are you up?? If so, call!"
- Trinity, Facebook messaging: "Are you up? Call!!!!"
- Me: "I love that you sent me two separate messages. Like a stalker."
- Trinity: "I'm not LIKE a stalker, I AM a stalker."
- Me: "I need to write something. Be my muse. Tell me what to write."
- Trinity: "Peanut butter."
- Me: "I don't think I can write peanut butter."
- Trinity: "Okay... jelly."
- Me: "You're the worst muse ever."
- Trinity: "Okay, seriously. Just write all of your feelings about Mark Wahlberg."
- Me: "I've been crying all night."
- Trinity: "Why? What's wrong?"
- Me: "My Chemical Romance broke up. I don't really want to talk about it."
- Trinity: "I know how you feel, boo. I felt the same way when The Spice Girls broke up. It's like losing a family member."
- Me: "I'm gonna' punch you in the face."
- Trinity: "I'm going to be here for you, supporting you with horrible sarcasm."
- Trinity: "Mom's making leg warmers for Emma and she got one of them done."
- Me: "Adorable."
- Trinity: "She knitted them. Or crocheted. Or... wait. If it's yarn, it's knitting, right?"
- Me: "That's like the time I went to a friend's little brother's baseball game and asked if he was the one wearing a glove. You use yarn to crochet, too."
Trinity is singing ‘Some Nights’ in a very hostile and mocking tone.